“Fabulous Sunday Brunch! ”

9 Bean Rows Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
9 Bean Rows Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A farm-to-table restaurant in beautiful downtown Suttons Bay, MI. Locally-sourced food (much of it from our own farm) and a full bar.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I visited with my family on Mother’s Day Sunday brunch! The food was excellent and the service was quick and helpful! The drinks paired perfectly with our food, too!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We have loved this place in the past but last night was awful. Over priced and sparse portions. Even the lettuce for the salad was disappointing. Chopped romaine or head lettuce...not fresh greens. Hoping they improve quickly.

1  Thank lazoni
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We dined on a whim after looking at their menu. OMG it was fabulous!! The staff couldn’t have been better in dealing with my annoying Gluten allergy! We ate at the bar because they were booked (hint make reservations). The bar tendress was exceptional. I had the filet mignon in a creamy mustard sauce and truffled mashed potatoes. These were real truffles mashed potatoes not with over potent truffle oil. My husband had the chicken gallentine- highly recommend! I loved that when i ordered the filet she said the chef will only serve rare to medium rare... I wanted to hug her! My husband had the fries with rosemary aioli as his app. I tried a couple (damn the gluten cross contamination) they were heavenly. I had a delicious mixed greens salad. Desert we split the mousse brownie- he ate the brownie and I dove into the three layers of mousse- Carmel , white chocolate, milk chocolate. Will be back. A must go to !!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The best bread pudding at their market deli ....bar none. Friendly service, packed on a Saturday afternoon...even a snotty woman rambling on about her precious New York couldn't ruin the great vibe in this place..we'll be back....

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This used to be the firehouse bar and grill. A casual friendly place in its previous life. Now, although they changed it not one bit, decor wise it's still the exact same bar, exact same scruffy tables and chairs, except it's neither homey nor particularly friendly. The food was beautifully presented and delicious and bowing to the unfortunate gentrification of beautiful Leelanau county, fresh delicious food is now ridiculously overpriced. Unclear what the focus of this restaurant is, for sure the food was good and presented beautifully- but out of context as Leelanau county was never an overpriced tourist destination. Sadly this restaurant seems to want to change what we loved about this county.