“Small town bakery”
Review of Chimoski Bakery

Chimoski Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Suttons Bay
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great oatmeal apple cookies and friendly service ! Was here on a vacation and we will return. Next to the post Office and all their customers made a stop at this little gem!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This little bakery has long been a standard stop for people cycling on the trail between Sutton's Bay and Traverse City. Their pastries are superb and since the family owns apple orchards, you can also purchase their delicious apples there. They have some nice outdoor seating available and at our last stop it was filled with cyclists enjoying treats! I see the bakery is for sale so I hope who ever buys it continues the tradition of great pastries and pies. This is not a full breakfast place, just pastries and apples in season.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

While visiting Suttons Bay for a week, we bought a fresh cherry pie that was still warm from the oven. It was the most delicious cherry pie I have ever eaten. I grew up with a mom and grandmother who were spectacular bakers, so this is high praise from me. Go ahead and indulge, and savor every bite.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The best cherry pie I have ever had. Visiting from Canada I stopped in after hearing about the great pie. Did not disappoint. Problem I have now...the bar was set. Every cherry pie I buy is compared to these. Will be back in October!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We had donuts, muffins and a cupcake. All were excellent. We need to get there earlier for a better selection.