“Dinner”
Review of Streetside Grille

Streetside Grille
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Honestly we were intending on eating at Hop Lot but they were just jam packed. So we decided to eat here. Food was sooo good. We had as an appetizer the californiaflatbread and the poutine. Very good start. They also have a great selection of Michigan craft beer. Dinner was lobster Mac n cheese, blackened grouper , seafood linguine, and the special which was rack of lamb. Everything was great and our server was Jackie and she was outstanding!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We did not eat here, so this is strictly a drink/bar review.

My husband and I were looking for a 'local' feeling place to grab a couple drinks when we arrived into Suttons Bay Friday night, and found Streetside Grille. We had such a fun time at the bar! Great drink selections and friendly staff. I liked the crowd there, everyone seemed to be having a nice time, and company.

We'll definitely be swinging in here for a drink or two next time!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We have frequented this place a lot. I am noticing though that the place needs a deep cleaning. If where I sit isn't clean, all I can think about is whether the kitchen is clean. I hope this review makes a difference. The food is good so we would love to continue coming....

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This was my worst dining experience in Suttons Bay. I ordered the fish and chips. The coating was too thick, too dark, and the fish had no flavor. I did not eat much of it. My husband's French dip sandwich was mushy. I can't recommend these two menu items and won't be back.

1  Thank Joni C
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Local brew, locally sourced foods, excellent service, we really enjoyed lunch here. Everything we ordered was delicious, you could tell things had been made, not poured from a restaurant supply container. I'd go back in a minute!