“it was ok -”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #48 of 163 Restaurants in Taylor
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: Welcome to Wahlburgers! A better burger concept by Alma Nove founders, Executive Chef Paul Wahlberg and brothers Mark & Donnie Wahlberg
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I was excited to visit...expensive for the taste. Burgers were not real special. The onions rings and the mac and cheese was served almost cold. Waitress was real sweet though. $43.00 for 2 of us was a bit much I thought. the quality of the meat was good. I dont think I will be going back. But it is fine for others I am sure .

1  Thank donbon1997

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Wahlburgers is delicious! My husband and I both had the OurBurgers and they were tasty and cooked perfectly. We shared an order of fries and the bacon macaroni and cheese and enjoyed them both. Service was fast, attentive, and friendly. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to wahlburgers in the past but now we have good burgers and tater tots in our general neighborhood. You won’t be disappointed with the food. Sometimes the wait is long but it’s worth the wait.

Been to Wahlburgers? Share your experiences!