“Good Food with Excellent Service”
Review of A&W

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A&W
Ranked #62 of 163 Restaurants in Taylor
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We stopped in here on our way home from out of town for a quick bite. Am I glad we did. Haven't been to A&W in a while. The service was awesome. Everyone was so friendly an the food was good. Got the burger special an fries, cheese curds, chicken tenders, along with malt an root beer. Everything was really good. Highly recommend this place. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I was tired after getting off work around 8:00pm. As I was passing this A&W. I decided to pull in and have a quick meal. I went into the dining area. I was waiting and waiting for someone to take my order but no one came. It's been a long time since being in an A&W so I forgot one had to order through the telephone above the table. I requested a coney with everything, fries and a root beer. The coney consisted of 10 dogs in 1 pound. Store bought is 8 dogs in 1 pound. So, these are a little smaller. The bun was steamed and there was a good portion of Chile. I had to ask for the mustard. The root beer is always good. I really liked the fries. They are coated, possibly with rice powder or something similar because they stayed crispy through the entire meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I like A&W but depending on where you go the quality is not always there. The A&W in Taylor has always been consistent in the food quality and the service. I can honestly say I never worry about my food when I go their

Been to A&W? Share your experiences!