“Dining”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great atmosphere, great food and service to boot. Take a seat by either fireplace for more ambiance. Great place.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We found the atmosphere cozy but the menu very limiting. My veggie burger was OK.
My husband did enjoy his fish dish. They has a nice wine menu. Our waiter failed to tell us about the special.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I'm gluten free and staff was very creating in making appetizers I could enjoy with my dining companions. Had the filet for dinner and turkey sandwich for lunch - chips were yummy too!!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Decent place but it is more expensive than it deserves to be. Bartender was too busy at times to give good service, not his fault though. Food is alright but again it's overpriced. Not that you have many food choices in the area though, unless you want to drive 45 minutes or more. Drink options are pretty good considering it's just a small pub style bar.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Ate here with 2 coworkers and they raved about it as they ate there the night before. We were seated within a couple of minutes there was a big event there and this was the place to eat without going away from the resort. It took almost 20 minutes to get our drinks and another 30 minutes to get the pretzel appetizer. After almost 1.5 hours our meals came and they were ok. I am guessing they were understaffed because the other two in my party were dumbfounded as they had incredible service and food the night before. Will give them another try next time I am in town to see if it was just a fluke