“Wow! Big city quality with little town charm.”
Review of Alliance

Alliance
Ranked #19 of 328 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants I have been to in quite some time. The food was outstanding and every member of the staff from the owner to the bartender all seemed to love working here and went out of their way to make sure we had a great evening. Creative cocktails, unique dishes, and many locally sourced ingredients. Don’t miss this special place when you are in Traverse City. Book early and it books. Weeks/months in advance for the summer months. But even if you can’t get a table always check to see if there is room to eat at the bar!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Food is fabulous.
But I haven’t been back because the noise was painfully loud. Very uncomfortable and could not converse with my daughter.

Why don’t restaurants get it that all
hard surfaces create a nightmare ambiance.

Bring back carpeting and fabric drapery. Anything to soften the acoustics. If you think carpeting is too hard to keep clean, buy inexpensive carpeting and replace it every two years.

I will not spend my hard earned money to be blasted with noise including usually terrible, poor fidelity, loud music with high pitched horns or electronic music. What are they thinking???

4  Thank Taginepot
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

If you love food, so do the folks at Alliance. Tangy tart clean salads, amazingly contemplated and created dishes kept fresh and changing. Delicious drinks ( and I don’t use that word lightly). But more than anything it is the people who are striving to make the time there spent with them and the fares and atmosphere that they all create that makes this place such an enjoyable evening. Keep it up.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! Just wow! My boyfriend and I stopped here after it was recommended to us and we were not disappointed. We happened to be here during restaurant week and were able to try an incredible line up of food. The dishes were a vibrant display of thoughtful creations. The kinilaw dish was incredible! The acorn squash filled me with emotion and I don't think I've tasted something that perfect before. The portions were quite large and my boyfriend and I both were stuffed and had to box up the entrees. Best money I have spent at any restaurant! Cocktails were delicious with bold flavors and artful presentation.
My favorite part, however, was everything I saw in the staff. The teamwork was unbelievable! Each FOH staff helped us at some point in our dining experience, whether it was making our drinks, getting an order, explaining the dish, checking back for satisfaction... they all were involved. The product knowledge of the servers was fantastic. I saw cooks and servers both washing dishes in the back of the kitchen which was great to see such a team effort. As someone who works in the industry, my goal is to have a staff that works as well together as this staff does!
A sincere thank you to the entire staff, both FOH and BOH, for such a great experience! We will be back and you'll be my number one recommendation in TC!

3  Thank Cherell G
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We celebrated an early Valentine’s dinner here. My first time, but my date had been here several times before. Amazing, innovative, artistic and delicious food. Great service, interesting vibe. What a gastronomic experience! Superb....we’ll we coming back with friends who appreciate this level of cuisine as well.

1  Thank Linda15