All reviews bagels room was clean continental breakfast instant oatmeal small fridge would stay again staff was friendly king room off season cherry festival hojo lamp tc pillows rates sink wineries
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

First of all, the pool was closed on Memorial Day weekend. They tried to double charge my stay, taking $604 out the day i checked in and then called when i checked out asking if i had another form of payment when they already took the money for the stay out of my bank account!!!! Never have had this happened before at any other hotel i have stayed at. The WiFi sucked. Stay at a different hotel!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We stayed here during our Chiropractic Convention. The service, lobby, room, and overall everything was a delight. We were impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The front desk staff was very accommodating. The continental breakfast was just right to start the day with a light breakfast. The rates were very reasonable and we would recommend to anyone going to Traverse City for any reason.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Would have been nice to have a microwave in the room itself , however they did have one in the lobby for guests to use. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
KnightsInn-TC, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are a small operation, but we take pride in our customer service and our cleanliness. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
KnightsInn-TC, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Out of the four nights I stayed, I only had hot water for a shower on one morning. On my last night, I was finally changed to a different room. To compensate me, they gave me a drink coupon! Unbelievable!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
KnightsInn-TC, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you for the review. We sincerely apologize about the inconvenience you experienced. As for the drink voucher, I'm not sure what you received but we don't have anything of that sort here.