All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean night's sleep wi fi would stay here again very nice hotel short drive nice stay motel rates cleanliness michigan
Reviewed 23 September 2018

First Of All The Man Keiffer Didn't Listen Or Answer Any Questions I Had To My Standards At All !! He Hung Up On My Face, He Made Me Feel As If I Had No Reason To Call There At All. He Answered Phone And Intentionally Listened And Hung Up On Me Several Times. He Said I "Harrassed" Him By Simply Asking A Few Questions About The Hotel! Extremely Rude And Uncalled For Honestly. I Will Never Stay At A Knights Inn Motel Again! I Dont Reccomend This Hotel If You Are Used To Being Treated With Respect And Dignity !!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jasg2335
Reviewed 16 September 2018

this is a small and very nice hotel to stay in...front desk was very friendly and the breakfast was fine..they had a gentlemen greeter in the morning and he was super...room was big, clean and beds were comfy...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The people who work at this motel are so nice that I really tried to like this place. We were supposed to stay 3 nights but checked out after only 1. Our room smelled like strong chemicals and after a few hours my eyes were red and I had a hard time breathing but we couldn't leave the window open because there are no window screens to keep bugs out. The mattresses felt uneven and uncomfortable. The carpet was dirty, leaving gray grunge on my white socks. And the shower curtains in the bathroom are the shortest I've ever seen, barely staying inside the tub, which led to water leakage on the bathroom floor.

The continental breakfast is all carbs and sugar, so keep that in mind if you are trying to eat healthy food.

Again, the people who work here are absolutely delightful. But our room was not.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 221
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmethystTravel
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights there. Hotel room was clean. Carpet need to be replaced. Very quiet there. Pool look very clean. Breakfast was bagels, cereals and muffins, apples, oatmeal. No frills. Good place to stay if on a budget. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018

This hotel was nice for a one night stay. It was clean but I had a hard time connecting to the internet. The check in procedure took a lot of time because the computer was running really slow. It was an ok place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends