US$189
Country Inn
US$316
US$276
HolidayInn.com
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
CambriaHotels
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$189
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$250
BestWestern.com
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$200
US$178
Hotels.com
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$319
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$260
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$273
US$249
US$289
All reviewsfamily owned businesssuper clean roomscable tvplace to staytrip to traverse citycoffee makerking beda great staymicrowave
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Came up here for work was looking for a good place to stay. Came across this hotel. Very nice very clean the staff was amazing my entire stay was great I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Will stay here again if I'm in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2017

On a whim, we drove up to Traverse Bay on a Saturday in June. We knew finding any room would be a challenge, maybe impossible to find a fair priced one given the time of year...but then we found a gem in the Sierra Motel. Moderately priced, and super clean rooms. A "mom & pop" type establishment who took pride in their property & hospitality. They had fresh flowers hanging from the railings, American buntings hung on the balconies, & an immaculate yard. The rooms were fresh & inviting. The innkeepers greeted us with smiles & friendliness upon walking in the office door. Run by a sweet hard working family who know how to treat their guests. We had a wonderful restful night sleep in very comfortable clean beds. Greeted again in office next morning with a smile & fresh coffee & muffins. Host was very accommodating. After we'd left, I discovered I'd left my iPad in room. Our host had already tried to call me at my home (but we were in another part of the state). She seemed happy to hear from me, as if she were a close friend. She offered to mail it back to me; but we decided to return to Traverse to get it the next day. She welcomed me back with a big hug. It was like staying with family who cared how our lives were. Definitely suggest anyone stay with these wonderful inn owners.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The front desk person was so sweet. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We came a day early and couldn't get into the hotel we had booked so we stayed at the Sierra. I will save myself 200.00 a night next time and just book the Sierra. If you just need a comfy place to sleep because you will be out enjoying the sites-stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Motel is very clean and the service is very friendly. Price is reasonable. Rooms are quiet and comfortable Beds are comfortable and the bathroom facilities are adequate. Very good place to spend the night during our Michigan tour. We stay at this motel every year.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

The Sierra Model was reminiscent of the 60s. The room was adequate and exceptionally clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable. The owner/proprietors were very friendly and accommodating. I don't know if our room was typical, but my biggest complaint was the size of the bathroom, it was tiny. Available floor space was no bigger than the bath mat. A large person would have difficulty turning around in there. It would have been nice to have 2 chairs for watching TV. Overall, it was a good place to sleep and it was conveniently located.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family