“Good Food Service Not as Much ”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #164 of 328 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: In the same location as what used to be Mongolian BBQ. (231) 421-2417
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for some wings thought. All of my food was delicious. Just not sure why staff has to be less than friendly. Took a shade under a decade to get something simple as my bill after eating. At least fake it till you make it in the future!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The staff was nice and efficient serving our meals. They offered new items on the menu and was very attentive to our needs. After a long day at work, it was great to have such nice people to serve us. Great food as well.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I grew up in the TC area and recently was home on vacation. I was craving wings since there are no good ones where I live now. I popped into BWW for the first time to give them a try.

I was there at lunch time and got a boneless wing combo (I forget what else they offer for the combo part, I had chips and salsa). Since it was my first time there I asked the waitress for some guidance with the sauces and we decided I wanted the hot... she was right, they were very good. The food was at my table six minutes later and delicious! During my meal the manager came over, the hostess had told him it was my first time there, and he wanted to see how I was liking everything. I told him I was very happy and my wing craving was absolutely satisfied. They even gave me a pop to go.

Next time I go home for a visit I'll definitely go back to BWW.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

2 for 1 wings Tuesday night! Thety were very good. Service was great and drinks were good as well! Try the strawberry and mango margaritas

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

So a group of us went to this bdubs after an event which is pretty normal. But unfortunately this was the worst service I have ever had from a buffalo wild wings. I have been to several and am have been great but this was just bad. Here we go with the pros and cons.

Pros - The food was good. Even with the appearance (I will get to that later) it still tasted like normal buffalo wild wings that I love.

The host was really cool. He made our table for us and was very kind.

It was very clean like usual. I have never had an issue with cleanliness.

Cons - Where do I begin? So our server told us we had to order because the kitchen was closing. Okay no big deal. So we ordered and some of us got our drinks and the others didnt. He didn't come back for about 10 minutes then notices that half of us didn't get a beverage. When someone ordered their drink, the bar just closed so they couldn't get what they wanted.

Next was the food. The food looked like it was sitting out for quite some time. My wings looked like they put the sauce on and left it. Luckily my food was still good.

Next was lack of service after. I asked for ranch and others asked for celery. Didn't receive either until we were about done. The worst part was I asked for a receipt. Never got one and then he asked us to put our trash from the table away so that he can get out early. Some of us were nice enough but really? That's not cool.

I love this Buffalo Wild Wings but after the service we received we will take our service else where.

1  Thank Randall R