“Amazing!!! ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this place in town and decided to check it out. If you value unique food with excellent quality you will love this place! My husband and I split the BLT and the Burger with a side of fresh cut fries. It was AMAZING!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Love this place.....great smaller portion options at a reasonable price. We have never been dissappointed.....but don't order the short ribs! Tonite we were a group of seven and service was good. Use the public parking just a block behind the restaurant!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Although they are most well known for spin on meat Style recipes, last night I had the swordfish and had oysters. It was the fish market special of the night.
In short the fish was very very good. My weakness is raw oysters. I usually at least try them wherever I go. Lots of places in town say they have oysters. These were twice as big and tasty as all those other places I've been. I didn't even ask if we were eating East or West Coast varieties.
No one in our group left unhappy. We will go back for dinner for sure.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We came here on a Saturday morning during a snow storm. Since we was from out of town we just went somewhere close to the condo. We was lucky to have this place here. Best blueberry pancakes ever. Our server was the best. He even sent us with coffee for the walk home. The menu has a nice mix and tge weather may force us back later. Lol

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Place was empty on a snowed in evening so basically had the restaurant to ourselves. The menu is very cool, modern American cuisine. Service was great. We ordered a bunch of small plates and didnt have any entrees however everything was excellent. I would come back here anytime I’m back in Traverse city. 5 stars for sure.