“Thanksgiving”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Turkey buffet that my husband loved. I enjoyed a Western Omelette, light has browns. We had a reservation. Nice waitress and pleasant.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was amazed at how many people knew each other. That was a good sign, you know the locals come here. They were so friendly here. I was surprised how many people from the restaurant that we talked to. I even talked to the chef. They made sure we were taken care of. We had the shrimp and all you can eat fish. The salad bar was so fresh and plenty of variety. I loved it and I'm not really a salad bar person, but this was over the top. The fish was very good and even though it was all you could eat, one serving with a couple pieces more was all I could eat. I would recommend stopping here, it is well worth it. Enjoy, you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Our experience was excellent. We had two dinners at the cottage. It starts with some yummy monkey bread which is free. I had light supper of soup and a half sandwich. My husband had a wonderful hamburger. The next evening -- monkey bread, onion rings, perch dinner and a spaghetti dinner. We had enough to bring some back to our hotel for a lunch the next day. The servers are very pleasant. We will return when we head back into the Traverse City area.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Husband was hooked when he seen the "comfortable food" part of the sign. He absolutely loved the baked spaghetti and my smokehouse chicken was the best. Excellent waitress and overall awesome experience!!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Looks like it could date back to the 1950`s with roomy booths on the outside walls and tables in center area and has at least 2 big rooms == We had great breakfast for 3 days and supper for 2 nights . They have a nice salad bar , we had a great steak dinner one night and chicken another night and they feed you plenty , only serve good coffee and pop and lemonade and eater to drink . Just a good clean place to eat and great friendly service .