“Good but not what it used to be”
Review of Sbarro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sbarro
Ranked #244 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

It’s mall food folks, and honestly it is better then a lot you will get at this mall. I worked in a Sbarro in the 90’s and it has gone downhill. For the mall it is good. For pizza it is average to below average.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I ordered a pizza slice to go & asked them not to reheat it. I requested that it be put in a to go box. There was a couple in front of me who each ordered slices of pizza & bread sticks. The Supervisor named "Lance" waited on all of us. Lance placed their pizza slices in the oven. Lance boxed up my slice and set it over near the register. When I proceeded to head to the register to pay for my cold slice of pizza, Lance told me, "No cutting in line!" I said, "You mean to tell me that I have to wait for their pizzas to bake before I can pay for my slice?" The store was not busy at all. Lance ignored me and played on his cell phone a distance away from us. I was furious. Then after a couple of minutes Lance took their pizza slices out of the oven and placed them on plates. He rang up their order. Finally it was my turn to pay. My husband swiped his Debit card on the pin pad. Lance told him, "It isn't ready!" My husband told Lance "The pin pad says it's Ready on it." Lance told us, "It's a God Dang Liar!" We were not humored by this statement. In fact we felt sworn at. I have taken the survey on my receipt & I have called corporate and I have received no response whatsoever. I do not appreciate being treated like this. Lance needs a course in Customer Service.