“Great sandwiches at a reasonable price!”
Review of Swiches Deli

Swiches Deli
Ranked #142 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Visiting a friend that lives in the area and she swears by their sandwiches, so I had to give it a try. We went around 11:30am on a Saturday and there were only a few people in front of us. I ordered the Dirty Bird (turkey, tomatoes, spinach, sunflower seeds, cheese, and Italian dressing on their bread which reminds me of pizza dough). I would highly recommend this sandwich! All of their sandwiches can also be served without the bread and with lettuce leaves on the outside (if you are on a low carb or gluten free diet, but their bread is awesome so I would personally have a hard time giving that up). Each sandwich is served with a few spicy pickled carrots on the side and the sandwiches are around $8 each. You are given a number and they bring your food to you, might have taken about 10 minutes or so until our food arrived. They have a variety of sandwiches, pizzas, drinks, deli items (potato salad, pasta salad, mac & cheese, etc.), desserts (Moomer's ice cream pints, etc.), candy, and a few other things. I also hear that their pepperoni rolls are delicious, but I didn't have one because I was too full from the sandwich. Their soups smelled awesome and I am sure that they are also quite delectable. I would highly recommend stopping in and trying out this deli, everything is made fresh and delicious! The staff was also very friendly and inviting.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Stumbled on this place while parking a bit farther out from the main shopping street. Great find. Next time I will go out of my way to eat here again. Great sandwiches and pickled carrots. Bought some to take home.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

The sandwiches are very greasy and the service is not great. The salad bar is full of old, wilted vegetables and processed meat and cheese. Their prices went up again and it's just not worth it.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Decent prices def worth every penny awesome atmosphere, super friendly staff oh yeah and killer smoothies:-)
By far my fave spot for lunch in TC!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped by Swiches en route to the Dunes and I'm so glad we did! Great selection, staff was welcoming and helpful, and the food was fresh and plentiful! We will definitely be back when in the area again. Keep up the great work!