“Yum”
Review of Spanglish

Spanglish
Ranked #13 of 327 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small counter service restaurant. Outside tables. Was excited to see options for vegetarians and vegans along side the beef, chicken, and pork. Mild on the spice side but very flavorful. I had the tamales. Yum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I love mexican food, and his co-workers kept telling us about Spanglish. One day when we were out we decided to give it a try, and OH MY YUMMY. The tacos are amazing!!! I would never get tacos anywhere else, and as minute as it may seem their shells are delicious too, and they sell them to take home! You will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious authentic Mexican fare. Loved the tacos and tamales. Thought the pork tacos were the best. Also got the chips and salsa and guacamole. Guacamole was awesome. A little hard to find by the old hospital but well worth the trip!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

It met a need for a hungry couple-nothing fancy just good Mexican eats it was not too expensive and was very convienent at the time-glad it was there to meet our need-walking tour ends at 3 and we were hungry!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have eaten at many Mexican and Tex Mex restaurants over the years but this was the BEST! Their menu was small but innovative! And they served gluten free items for my daughter. PERFECT!!