“Good pizza and garlic bread "knots"”

Mancino's Pizza & Grinders of Traverse City
Ranked #233 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Description: Mancino’s Pizza and Grinders is owned by Valentine (Billy) and Linda Gutowski. Many people think that Mancino’s is a franchise, but it is not. We are an independent “Mom and Pop”. We opened our first location at Chum’s Corners on February 15, 1994. Today we are operating two locations in Traverse City, Chum's Corner and West Bay. We are very proud of our products and of our team of employees.
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I ordered a pepperoni pizza and half order of garlic bread "knots" that also have parmesan cheese on them and come with dipping sauce (ranch dressing or pizza sauce). I enjoyed both the pizza and the garlic bread with the ranch dipping sauce. Service was fast (delivered when they promised) and efficient, and they even brought plates and napkins for me, since I was staying at a hotel! Can't beat delivery to you room!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I enjoyed their turkey grinder. Good amount of meat and veggies, heated and served warm. It does take a few minutes to make because of the way the grinders are heated.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

WOW. Had I read the reviews before ordering the pizza from our hotel I would have called another place. The person taking our order was slow and must have been new. Our order arrived on time and exactly as we ordered it. The pizza was excellent.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I don't know what was going on the night we were here but just stopped in for 3 takeout salads. It took half an hour with a lot of back and forth with the cashier who told us she wasn't good at working the cash register. ?? When we got the salads they were paltry with barely more than lettuce. I'm chalking it up as strange location because other Mancinos I've visited have always been great.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

I waited 30 minutes for a 6 inch sub. I was planning on eating there but because it took so long I had to ask for it to go. There were several people in the back and had only one register open. There were about about 6 people ahead of me in line and they all got their food in a reasonable amount of time.