“Best Bar and Best food in TC”
Review of The Little Fleet

The Little Fleet
Ranked #18 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is my go to after work stop......great happy hour in the off season....food trucks and drink specials in the busy season.....fresh drinks and fresh food....recently added Milkweed as an indoor restaurant open 7 days a week....Best curry North of Grand Rapids

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is a cool spot with a variety of food options. We didn't try them all but we did come here twice during a 4 day stay in Traverse City because we liked it so much. I really liked the tacos. The atmosphere is relaxed and on trend with friendly people of all ages, dog friendly with a little fire pit and a semi-indoor bar. This is the perfect summer spot and if you're brave you could maybe pull it off in winter too. There is enough space in the indoor bar area to order your food and go inside and eat for a few people and next to the fire was warm even when it was cold out. Very nice patrons and staff.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We love walking to The Little Fleet, especially from the Holiday Inn West Bay! Several food trucks, a nice bar area and tables all around. And we can bring our Golden Retriever! I would recommend a visit to anyone!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were there for the weekend. Our cousin took us to this amazing food truck heaven!! It was a beautiful day packed with all sorts of bikers, brides to be party — family’s— so many awesome foods to choose — I had a pizza yummy!! My husband and bbq — the beer booth was quaint and good and Local! In fact everything was locally grown I hope you will go a chance to visit this unique area. And then take a walk down the street — so much need a couple of days for sure!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Little Fleet as part of a bachelorette party. It was great! The drinks, food, and atmosphere was amazing! There were 15 of us and we all sat together, definitely will go there again.