“Good Breakfast ”
Review of The Remedy

The Remedy
Ranked #169 of 330 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

The toast was a bit dry and crunchy but, the coffee was great, poached eggs were good, blueberry pancakes were good, the bacon was awesome!! It was the first time we were there and we will definitely be going back again.

1  Thank tddspcr

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

First the positive, the water and coffee were good. Ok, we got that out of the way.

We tried fried French Toast for the table. Basically bread dipped in funnel cake batter. Lead weight.

Veggie succotash was beans and veggies drenched/smothered in cumin. Horrible flavor.

Veggie quiche was bland. Army food is better. It is supposed to be served with salad but the waiter explained that the salad was "bad" so he didn't want to serve it (which I did appreciate).

I didn't mention the orders were mixed up - scrambled eggs on the plate that was supposed to have poached eggs. Soft poached eggs were served bowling ball hard, etc. But overall it doesn't matter because these were the least of this restaurant's problems.

I am out of words. What a disaster.

Overall, the worst meal in TC so far.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

A little different resteraunt, an eclectic menu and some hair of the dog. A varied menu with some great dishes from French toast to corn beef hash with several egg dishes between. Tried the breakfast tacos scrambled egg cheese mix with chorizo. Very good, The wife had the corn beef hash just a tad envious I know what I am getting next time i am here. Service was very good (thanks Buddy), The place is a little dangerous being so close to where we live. I can see this becoming my new breakfast hangout heck maybe lunch tool.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

If you haven't been to the REMEDY you need to go - it really is "GREAT FOR WHAT AILS YOU"
We haven't been disappointed yet -
IF you have had a bad experience here or anywhere else and you post on here before contacting the manager or owner- shame on you - Please give them a chance to make it right before posting on public sites!

2  Thank HangryGirl
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

My friend and I came in for breakfast last week. I walked in and sat down at a table while sitting there watching five servers talk up at the bar while I sit at the table with no menu or anything to drink . I had to flag a server down to ask for a menu, also had to ask for a cup of coffee . It seems like I was an inconvenience to everyone who was working and they weren't even that busy . My friend arrived to join me for breakfast we had brioche deep fried French toast and I had the tacos. A few hours later I got severely sick with diarrhea and vomiting . My friend also got sick, not as sick as I bought a little nauseous. I am currently pregnant so I had to go to the hospital . I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone . Very poor service and I don't think it was a coincidence we both got sick