Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$261
CambriaHotels
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$189
ComfortInn
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$269
Best Western Plus Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$250
BestWestern.com
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
US$291
US$276
Hotels.com
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$260
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$200
US$178
Orbitz.com
US$289
All reviewsfront deskstate park beachbusiness centerhotel is locatedclean hoteloatmealshort drivecomfortable bedscomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againlake michigandowntown areamini fridgegreat place to staynice staypool and hot tubstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We had a very nice stay at this hotel recently. Our room was right next to the elevator and still very quiet. The indoor pool is very nice. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Traverse City.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
France F, Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

We “LOVE” have wonderful guest like you!! You are the best!!
Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel and thank you for your gracious comments. Hope to see you soon. Let's make it Hampton!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Stayed on the fourth floor -after working all day out in the cold I was anticipating a nice warm shower to warm up only had an hour to get ready for her next appointment that shower was cold I was cold the room was cold when I checked in so I never got warm

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
France F, Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I am so sorry for the heating problem in your room. I wish you would have contacted the front desk so we could have provided you with another room or handled the issue at once. Once again I am so sorry. Your feedback will be used as a training tool for our employees to improve the hotel. We value you as a guest, and I do hope you give is the opportunity to serve you in the future!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The staff was super friendly, the beds were quite comfy, the breakfast was horrible (no protein other than eggs). Great location, easy to get to just about anything. A fridge in the room would've been nice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tara N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. I apologize that you did not like the breakfast, we do however have refrigerators upon request so please let us know if stay with us again so we may put one in your room free of charge. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to better serve you in the future

Reviewed 7 March 2017

This was a nice stay, but the bathroom was dirty, but the manager was very concerned and handled the issue very nicely. We would stay again, I believe this was an isolated problem and I have wonderful faith in the way the problem was handled and resolved.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your candid feedback of your recent stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel during your stay in Traverse City. I am pleased to hear that the front desk staff addressed any and all of your concerns with a quickness. Please come back soon so we can demonstrate our "Hampton Standards" and the affection we feel for our guests.
"Let's Make it Hampton"

Reviewed 5 March 2017

The Stay was very enjoyable for everyone involved. Traverse City wasn't the best location for us (we are gay) but the hotel made us forget that most of the time :). Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in high quality for low price.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tara N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the near future. We loved having you here.