“Typical Chain ”

Chili's
Ranked #131 of 295 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

As with all chain restaurants, the food was pretty standard from one location to another.

The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. I was seated under an air vent and had a hard time hearing the rest of my party. It wasn't really that big of a deal though as I didn't want to talk to them anyway. The vent gave me a good excuse as to why I wasn't talking to them.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Mark did a great job making us feel welcome, bringing the appetizers in a timely manner. Boneless barbeque wings and honey barbeque wings were tasty. Family enjoyed their meal as well as the scrumptious caramel cake dessert.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The service was terrible and the food was not good either. Ask for a well done burger and it was still pink inside. My drink had a bug in it as shown in the picture. Service was so slow, too.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Made a return trip after staying away for a while due to problems at another location. Our server this time was great! The food was not.

I ordered the Smokehouse "pick two," with 1/2 rack (more like 1/3) and the breaded chicken tenders. The ribs tasted good, but there was way too much sauce. The tenders were not at all crispy or hot, so I barely ate them. The side of corn on the cob was super mushy and had too much of whatever they sprinkle on it. The garlic toast was exactly what you expect to get from the freezer section of the grocery store. The fries were good.

She ordered the Pick 3 for $10, and chose the side salad and bacon burger. The salad was fine, but the burger was too salty (probably from the bacon). The fries were also good. The mini dessert was good.

Two stars for the food, plus one for the service. However, we probably won't be back to Chili's in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

New spring menu. Same great food and attentive service. Our waiter even lowered the music since the speaker was right over our heads. Seated quickly and loved the margarita's!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!