“New owners”
Review of Country Chef

Country Chef
Ranked #164 of 304 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

We used to love coming here, the food was great. New owners have taken it over and it has gone downhill. Food is very slow to come out and servers forget parts of your order. I got a dinner to go and it was half the size it used to be and the sauce was different. See picture.We will not be going back :(

Reviewed 23 December 2015

I just love this restaurant and often take family and friends to enjoy their food, as well! They have such a varied menu and I love the fact that you can get breakfast anytime. Check out the specials menu they have on the table. I have never had anything that I didn't like there. The wait staff is very attentive and nice. Overall great place for a great meal.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

The owners here really know how to run this place. Almost everyone here is a regular customer. Never seen so many hugs between customers and owners as here. Food is always good, portions large and fairly priced.breakfast is my favorite here. Chili omelette almost always is my choice. Dinner is very good also. Hot turkey usually wins out for dinner. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

It's a family restaurant. Prices are very reasonable. Great food. Half a chicken meal, pork chops, kebob, fish & chips, white fish, everything is very good. We were there in April for dinner. Service was prompt. Waitress was really accommodating & friendly. We never had a bad experience at this restaurant. Waitresses are friendly, yet professional for the most part. I just have one small suggestion. Some of the waitresses are kind of standing on their knees or in a squad while taking the order or communicating, instead of standing up. It doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. And once in a while they could ask you a personal question, which i don't appreciate. I am still rating it as very good, since they don't overdoing it. I appreciate their hard work. But If they would make those small adjustment In the customer service area, It would have a positive impact on overall experience.

3  Thank 135catherineg
Reviewed 17 February 2012

It is our "go to family restaurant" for over 20 years. The food is consistently excellent and a great value. The breakfast, lunch or dinner menu is never a disappointment and the changing specials are always a treat. The staff and owners are always inviting and open to client requests. They aim to please!!

1  Thank Hedy305

Been to Country Chef? Share your experiences!