All reviews easy access room was clean detroit warren stay there again front desk manager housekeeping staff stephanie les freeway housekeeper roofs target motel pets mi maintenance
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I've reviewed this property several times in the past. It's clean and comfortable and the location is great. There is an MJR Theater, a good variety of restaurants (I've tried, and enjoyed Punjabi, Vietnamese, Thai as well as a couple of Coneys and other American fare), a couple of great thrift stores, a Target and a Kroger, etc. Easy access to most parts of town due to 75 and 696 (the latter is a mess right now, but normally). Most importantly, the staff are friendly and welcoming. Connie, Steph and Alex always make me feel like I"ve come back home. When traveling with my sister recently, I lost my wallet, with IDs and everything. Connie was SO very helpful and I'm forever in her debt for the many ways she helped me navigate the situation. This was 5 star concierge service but on top of that, delivered with a great deal of warmth and heart.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We are very pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay with us. We are centrally located to many Stores and Restaurants as well as all Downtown Detroit Venues. I will be sure to share your comments with Connie, Stephanie and Alex. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I travel in the Detroit area for business quite a bit and the location of this Red Roof Inn is perfect for getting around different parts of the city. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. When you're on a budget, there is no better place to stay. A special kudos to Connie at the front desk for her superior service.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with Connie as well as the rest of my staff. We look forward to return visits when you are traveling in the area.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Inexpensive staying in this motel allowed my family to survive before we found the apartment for rent in the area.
Close to grocery and clothes stores, thrift store, restaurants etc.
Don't forget to apply for their chain advantage card to save money

Date of stay: September 2017
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are centrally located near many amenities and venues.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This was a good location to many things. Gas, food, and stores were plentiful in the area. Also very close to the zoo and a fairly quick drive into downtown Detroit. Property was old, but kept up and clean. Room was outdated, but again clean and suited us perfectly. Two women traveling alone and I never felt uneasy or unsafe. Alex, at check in, was extremely friendly and got us checked in very quickly which was much appreciated. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We are very centrally located to all Venues in Downtown Detroit as well as Royal Oak. We look forward to your return visit when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, staff is always friendly and helpful and it’s clean. We stay here at least 4 times a year and we’ve never had a problem. The added bonus is we can bring our dog!!! Great location and great price!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always happy to see you and your dog and look forward to your return visits.