“Great Smoked meat!😋”
Review of Victory Smokehouse

Victory Smokehouse
Ranked #20 of 291 Restaurants in Warren
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This is really a To go place. The smoked meat was great! We had pulled pork , brisket, and chicken. The sides were just ok, if I had to pick one it would be the Mac and cheese.

The reason four the four stars instead of 5 was the attached bar/Grill. You can choose to take your food to go or take it to the bar/Grill to sit down. Well the staff in the smoke house were super nice and helpful, but I die the bar they weren’t.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a great experience here. I am definitely coming back and recommending this place
It has a cool and different niche than most restaurants. You walk into the bar/ dining area, than you go to the smoke shop restaurant and order your food.

The staff was very hospitable and friendly

The food was delicious, and the turn around for our order was very quick and efficient.
We tried majority of the meats, brisket, turkey, St.Louis ribs..All of them were delicious and juicy, and not dry.

*NOTE* I went here when it was dead, and before the rush (we were the only ones in there)

Reviewed 17 April 2017

If you like BBQ you will ove this place. Been there last October and will be back this October. This is the Heaven on Earth for BBQ lover.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

If you like good BBQ go try Victory, order in the smokehouse eat in the bar. Great time and the sides dishes are also good, mac n cheese etc....

Reviewed 16 February 2017

It's hard to find good BBQ in Michigan - decent can be found in a lot of places but I'm talking about GOOD BBQ. The Victory Smokehouse is nice but a bit pricey and only open a few days a week. I've had the brisket, pork, burnt ends and hungarian sausage here and all were very tasty. Only complaint is the cost and how they charge for extra sauce; you only get a small cup of either hot or sweet so if you want both or just extra you will pay for it.

Been to Victory Smokehouse? Share your experiences!