“horrible”

Malarkey's
Ranked #105 of 162 Restaurants in Westland
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 19 March 2018

stopped in for a quick bite on 3-16-18, 3 people drinking @the bar one couple leaving ordered the nachos. when delivered the bacon was burnt and the waffle nachos were horrible think they just reheated and added cheese. took her forever to get the check probably because the food was still on the plate! beer was the only thing enjoyable and the Diet Coke was horrible because it was from a bar I guess. needless to say won't be back!

1  Thank Cheryl I

Reviewed 1 May 2017

When we are in the mood for fish and chips this is where we go. Dont go on the weekend at night - too loud and too busy.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I was extremely pleased with the wait staff. We were well taken care of. Food is very good and received our food very fast for how busy it was. Liked that they have a good selection of beers on tap and in frozen mugs. Keno was fun, we won a little and it paid for our dinner.☺

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Irish style pub. Good burgers. Wait staff is friendly and attentive. Caters equally to regulars and first timers. Numerous TV's for sports, and club keno.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I love the beer battered fish - it really has a good beer taste. It's what keeps me going back there.

In general it comes across as rather local rednecky not real welcoming to non regulars kind of joint. The vibe management and staff give off could definitely use some updating. Warm, friendly and welcoming has never been a feeling I've gotten in the 6 + visits there (all but 2 were carry out).

It's my 1st choice for fish in the area. Fries are rather soggy and uninspired particularly with take out. And it would be nice if you could get a roll, bread or something with it.

Fish is the only thing that keeps me going back.