“Authentic Mexican food”

Add it.
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious but not “American” Mexican, so be aware of that if you only like Tex mex. Their tortilla chips were to die for and I ordered a dish with chicken, beef, and chorizo, and it was huge. Great value. The owners are from Osario.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I've eaten at a lot of taquerias across the nation and didn't find Osario's to be anything special. It is better than a lot of Northern Michigan Mexican restaurants, but I simply didn't find it as traditional as I expect for a taqueria.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I was in TC for a few days and looked up restaurants on Yelp. Very glad I stopped in here. I had the flautas . Everything tasted fresh and authentic. Good size portions. I really enjoyed the chips and salsa as well.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nice region of Mexico to highlight food-wise and nice friendly staff, but tacos I had were really generous, but not good. Meat was overly stewed, frozen, then re-heated and the tortillas were pretty chewy....not the kind of white corn I favor. Salsa's weren't particularly spicy and were so super charged with garlic that you couldn't taste peppers, cilantro, lime...nada.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

You can get a surprising variety of tasty and interesting food at this tiny little restaurant. Their homemade salsas, red and creamy green, are awesome! I love to order fresh chips to take home with a pint of salsa, tacos made from tender marinated beef on soft fresh flour tortillas with onion and cilantro, and really nice saucy black beans. Nice folks, very friendly.