“Awesome curry ”

Appayon Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Poynton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food, friendly, attentive staff. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them. Best curry in Cheshire! If you’re near Poynton you need to visit!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

First time I had eaten in this Resturant there is a very good menu.
My food was excellent , staff were very attentive , pleasant and attire immaculate.

Very nice alround, I will definitely eat here again

1  Thank cathsevern
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this evening to celebrate my daughters 13th birthday. Lovely warm welcome with swift service, but not too quick between courses which was nice. Great menu selection and food was very tasty. Been here several times and as always had a great meal.

1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The staff were fantastic, very attentive friendly and cheerful.
We ordered 2 meat dishes for my daughter and partner
and 2 vegetarian dishes for myself and my partner
The food was fantastic, good size portions with obviously fresh ingredients. very colourful with wonderful flavours.
Prices were very reasonable.
they also do-
a Sunday special 5course meal
an early bird special 3 course meal Monday to Saturday 5pm-6.45pm
We have yet to try these.
We will be going back for my eldest Daughters birthday soon.

1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We are regular visitors at Appayon and they always deliver on every level. Great atmosphere and fab service! Highly recommend the Chicken Thawa :)

2  Thank Vicki E