“Great Mac and Cheese”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Modern and fun Restaurant Bar serving delicious gourmet Pizza, Burgers, & Pasta in a casual atmosphere. Try the delicious pizza Blanca, the spinach cheese triangles, the calamari and the massive and messy black Angus burgers! Everything is made in house from scratch!
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I've ordered from Tower Inn for events st work and everything goes over very well. The MAC and Cheese is very reasonably priced and people love it. For individual lunches, I love the Mediterranean salad and they deliver!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a beer and some desserts. I had a big beer and kids had sundaes.
The floor was slick around and under the table. Tons of drunk college kids acting like fools....... to be expected.

The next day....... I'm sick. From a beer!!!!

Avoid this place. It's dirty

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit here! Food was amazing! Our server, Heidi was wonderful! Josh, the chef doing the Brunch was awesome! He was so busy and still found time to talk with everyone and create fun crepes for the kids! Everyone was smiling! Can't wait to return! Josh needs a tip jar!!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Tonight we had the pleasure of being waited on by Adriana she must be a new bartender. She was so nice and attentive. Usually service is a bit slow but my drink wasn't ever empty. I love the service and the happy hour prices. Keep up the great work guys!

2  Thank BrettBes
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Good options for co-workers to choose from. I like the Mediterranean salad with the spinach triangles but others like the pizza and sandwiches. They will also deliver, so it's very convenient.