“Delicious”

Thai Avenue
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I've gotten take-out here several times and have never been disappointed. The Pad Thai and the Kao Pad Pineapple Curry are my favorites. Great service and reasonable prices ensure that I will be coming back.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

One of the best Crab Rangoon's I've ever had! Lunch time gets pretty busy, but
the dinner hour is fine. Typically use their take out menu.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I ate here for the first time last week. I ordered the Crab Rangoon - 8 pcs.
They were huge and there was a generous amount of crab and cream cheese in each piece. The Crying Tiger was bland and tough. It was very difficult to cut into pieces and not nearly as good as the flank steak I have had from other places. My wife did not like the Pad Thai at all. She did not even finish half the plate and did not even order a to-go container. The Iced Tea had an unusual flavor - I did not like the taste. I cannot remember having an iced tea I didn't like. Our Server was very pleasant and helpful. Pricing is inexpensive. I would only come back for the Crab Rangoon.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Pho crazy! We love it! Thai Avenue has a great recipe, beef broth with shrimp! Fresh herbs served on the side, our dinners were great! Our appetizer of shrimp spring rolls was excellent with 2 peanut sauces,

1  Thank travelers966
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

All the food we tried was really good. The tiger steak was delicious. The crab Rangoon was so good we ordered it twice. The pad tai curry was just right for spice. There was a lot of it too! So good.