“Awesome Thai in the town of Zeeland”
Review of Thai Avenue

Thai Avenue
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We love Asian food!
After trying many Chinese and Thai restaurants in Holland and Zeeland, we have decided that there is no point in spending our time and money anywhere but Thai Avenue!
We have been here over a dozen times between eating in and mostly take-out. It is always delicious! Nice portion sizes and always flavorful and perfectly seasoned.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Small location but very best food. Takeout or sit down, was really great. Spring rolls were outstanding, actually everything ordered was quite good

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The service is good and the food is great, although I tend to stick with the Pad Pak. The only thing I don't care for is that the food is not consistent in heat level from one visit to the next and when I order a medium heat, it may be medium or it might make me sweat, so I always ask for mild if the owner is cooking and medium if someone else is :) I realize this is personal preference and medium is a nebulous term, so this is not a criticism, but worth keeping in mind. I've eaten at about 5 different Thai places in the last year, and this one is the BEST I've had. The sauce is not thick and overpowering, but adds to the food. There are a variety of vegetables and the meat is properly cooked, not tough, fatty, or covered in breading like some places do.. Overall, they use quality ingredients and reasonably priced and that keeps us coming back over and over.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I've gotten take-out here several times and have never been disappointed. The Pad Thai and the Kao Pad Pineapple Curry are my favorites. Great service and reasonable prices ensure that I will be coming back.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

One of the best Crab Rangoon's I've ever had! Lunch time gets pretty busy, but
the dinner hour is fine. Typically use their take out menu.