“Great General Tsos ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Im not a big fan of Chinese buffets but this place has the best general tsos chicken in Minnesota by far. The cuts of chicken are full cuts not gristle like you get at many others places and the sauce is perfect
Im not a sushi fan but the sushi bar is full as well . Great staff. Good quality food for a buffet

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is the best Chinese buffet in the city of Bloomington. Quality dishes for you to choose from. Crab legs on the weekends! Fresh made sushi too. I am not an expert on sushi by any means, but I do enjoy eating it on occasion and I found their sushi too be good. It's definitely worth a trip if you're in the area and hungry for some good Chinese!

1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch today. I have been here before at dinner buffet. I did not really care for that being that dinner had a lot of food that I referred to as "looking at me". Didn't have that issue with the lunch buffet. A little high the pricing department for lunch buffet. Overall food was good. Fresh. The only downside was there were no actual spicy dishes. Service was good. Would probably revisit this establishment.

1  Thank 40plusandtraveling
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

98 pounds is our favorite buffet restaurant! We come here often. We had tried different Chinese buffet but we always end up coming back here. Why? The food is just so tasty, yummy, delicious and honest! I had been to Japan before and I know how sushi taste like. And in this restaurant you will be able to find it. They also have crabs during saturday dinner time and on Sunday Whole day! Not only that the staff are so amazing, attentive and friendly. The owner as well is super nice. He always make sure that everything is all well. The value of the food and the people working here are just worth it. Thank you guys!

1  Thank Kathrine M
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Food, in its wide wide variety, is excellent. Mainly Chinese and a good array of Sushi. A Buffet style that's never empty. Food is always in its natural 'status', the hot is always hot and the cold is pretty cold. A soft Ice cream fountain, in a vicinity of a vast selection of fruits is the icing of the cake. Nothing is to be disliked,, unless it's a taste issue!

1  Thank ManiH5