US$151
US$121
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$122
US$151
US$125
US$144
2,185 results
All reviewsacross the streetpools and hot tubstgi fridaysking suitefree breakfastgreat place to stayliving roombreakfast roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulfront desk staffshuttle servicespring breakhot breakfastwafflesclean roomsdefinitely stay here againparking lot
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Have stayed twice at this property by the MOA and have been pleasantly surprised. Rooms are very comfy, clean, modern. Location at MOA is good and the hotel is connected to a TGIFridays and IHOP if you don't want to go outside! Good variety of things to do and easy to walk over to the Mall if you want to do that, too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your experience with our hotel. I'm so glad you were back to stay with us again and we're grateful for the five star rating you've awarded us. We appreciate your loyalty and hope we'll be able to welcome you back again soon. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The staff at the Country Inn and Suites (MOA) was fantastic! They went out of their way to make two little girls feel special for their 8th joint birthday get away! Very convenient and close to the mall (walking distance).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Dear Michelle, I'm so happy to hear my staff did a good job of making your little traveling companions feel special on their 8th birthdays. We're always honored when people choose our hotel for their special family occasions and I hope you all have wonderful memories of the time you spent with us. We're grateful for the endorsement you've given us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My wife and I live two hours from the Mall of America. As I have lived in England I love to use trains. Conveniently the MOA has a train station which connects to Target field and Bank of America. We chose this hotel as we were attending a concert and could travel to the concert and back and visit the mall (about 50 yards from the hotel) the next day.

Long story short on the day of the concert we gave ourselves sufficient time to get to MOA and get ready for the concert. Well 2 hours turned into 4 due to road construction. We were at risk of missing the start of the concert. needless to say we were frazzled! That is until we walked into the hotel. We were greeted with a giant smile from Nesha. Who listened to our stories gave us extra chocolates and turned our day around!

I have worked in the service industry and my wife worked in the hotel industry for a while so we know good service when we see it. If you are thinking of staying at the MOA don't hesitate STAY HERE! I now consider it my Home in the Twin Cities! This is a really well managed hotel staffed by incredibly nice people (we also got help from another associate I didn't catch his name). The rates are reasonable and the hotel is so clean I Thought it was new though it is over 20 years old! The cherry on top is the free continental breakfast. We will return at least once a year from here on out.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with other travelers researching the area on Trip Advisor. A recommendation from two service veterans like you and your wife means a lot and we're grateful for the heartfelt endorsement you've given us. I shared your nice comments with Nesha and you made her day! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done. She does have a great smile, doesn't she? I'm delighted to hear you'll be a regular guest from here on out and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Best regards, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo