“Great time and food!”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At Osaka Seafood Steakhouse, you will enjoy our unique cuisine and friendly atmosphere. We serve only the freshest, highest quality food. For an unforgettable, entertaining dining experience, sit at our hibachi grill and see our teppanyaki chefs put on a show for the entire family.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our daughters first time at a hibachi grill! She couldn’t even eat during the chef’s cooking show! Her eyes were glued to him and the grill the whole time! The prices were very good for a kids meal and normal for an adult one! Very good food! Fun environment and a great experience for kids! I highly recommend this place for a family night out!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Visited this restaurant as part of a group during a recent convention nearby. I'm going to admit that I'm not a big fan of this type of cuisine, however even with that I found the experience one I enjoyed. The chef was entertaining and gave us quite a show while preparing our food. I had the steak and chicken hibachi and I thought it was quite good. The meat was cooked exactly as I requested and the vegetables were delicious. Although I didn't have a cocktail, the others in my group who did said they were very good too. I'd recommend giving this restaurant a try even if you aren't a fan of the cuisine - the show is worth it!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

You better read the reviews before visiting this place: there had been multi reviews indicated its poor service! We believe the same situation have happened to us.
The server led 4 of us to a booth, but we don't like their booth. They failed to fulfill our request and send us to the very corner of the place, which had no lighting/lamp for a dinner?! (There was one table with condensing water dripping off the A/C duct, and they refused to give us another 6 people table which was not an authentic 6P table, it's a combination of 2+4.) There was a wall light near the corner table, however the server said the wall light was bad, which we didn't know it's true or not.
This was just the beginning. Make a long story short: we could tell the server was not happy to serve us. Just like the other review mentioned: no service and no apologies. I can tell y'all the last contact with that server: he just handed the bill to me for signature w/o saying a word and left.
Overall got 2 stars rating was since the food was not bad. Bottom line: will never visit this place again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here a number of times, and each time it gets better and better. Had some unique rolls and great sashimi.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was within walking distance from the hotel we were staying at so it was very convenient. It was my and my husbands first time at a hibachi grill restaurant so I really don't have anything to compare to. We found it quite entertaining to sit around a table, enjoying a food prep show while meeting new people. The grill chef did a great job of squirting saki in our mouths, also tossing veggies for us to try to catch. Wonderful way to break the ice when you're sitting at a table with strangers! Fun! My husband and I shared the Seafood combo (lobster, scallops, shrimp) for $34.95; a side of fried rice for $2.95; a Bud Light was $4.00. The food was cooked perfectly.

A couple negatives - there was a lot of minced garlic in everything - rice, vegetables, protein; and also a bit too much salt or soy/teriyaki sauce , which for my personal taste was saltier than I care for. The restaurant was not air conditioned, so when you are sitting around a hot grill and it's also 90 degrees outside it is uncomfortably warm. I was seriously tempted to shed some clothing! All things considered we had a really fun time and if the opportunity presented itself we would enjoy a return visit.