“fresh, fast & tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2015

My friends and I had a great lunch at Bella Cucina. The menu has something for everyone, and everything is fresh & well-prepared. Taking left-overs home just adds to the enjoyment!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I recently had lunch here when I was in town visiting friends. It's a great location with an "intimate" feel and fantastic staff! The menu is wonderful with many great choices. We chose the Mediterranean Salad which was simply amazing! I definitely recommend experiencing Bella Cucina!

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Hidden place, really hidden but worth to discover! Italian restaurant with Thai twist! Very HAPPY with our orders! Friendly service! We will go back!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Bella Cucina is a small local Italian Restaurant located in Bloomington just off 169 hwy and Anderson Lakes Parkway on the south east corner in a shopping mall. The food is very good, the service can vary because mostly because the staff are very young with the exception of a couple of waitresses that have been there for a while. The reason to go to Bella Cucina is if you want some good homemade Italian Food in a casual neighborhood atmosphere. This place can be busy around 6-7pm but never after 8pm (from my experience). The owner, Eddie, makes some great pasta dishes and is always there. He really try to please everyone. A lot of families frequent this restaurant , I see them order pizzas but I like the soups, salads and pastas they make. I have dined here for many years and I will continue to eat here. It is convenient for me, easy on the pocketbook, have a frequent diner program (card). and nothing is perfect but I have always cleaned my plate !

1  Thank edmn911
Reviewed 11 November 2014

We have dined here twice. The first time was a holiday party and it was very good to excellent. The second time the service was very poor. Our server disappeared for most of the night, no beverage refills and she never smiled. Actually none of the servers looked happy.

The chicken lemonata was very good and my family enjoyed the lasagna and spaghetti.

Not sure if we will be back because they are not too friendly.

1  Thank Karsko