“Nice place to meet friends”
Review of Bella Cucina - CLOSED

Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We have eating here several times. It is not a very large restaurant but that adds to the charm and keeps the noise down. It's a nice place to meet friends and visit. Excellent food and attentive service. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

My friends and I had a great lunch at Bella Cucina. The menu has something for everyone, and everything is fresh & well-prepared. Taking left-overs home just adds to the enjoyment!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I recently had lunch here when I was in town visiting friends. It's a great location with an "intimate" feel and fantastic staff! The menu is wonderful with many great choices. We chose the Mediterranean Salad which was simply amazing! I definitely recommend experiencing Bella Cucina!

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Hidden place, really hidden but worth to discover! Italian restaurant with Thai twist! Very HAPPY with our orders! Friendly service! We will go back!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Bella Cucina is a small local Italian Restaurant located in Bloomington just off 169 hwy and Anderson Lakes Parkway on the south east corner in a shopping mall. The food is very good, the service can vary because mostly because the staff are very young with the exception of a couple of waitresses that have been there for a while. The reason to go to Bella Cucina is if you want some good homemade Italian Food in a casual neighborhood atmosphere. This place can be busy around 6-7pm but never after 8pm (from my experience). The owner, Eddie, makes some great pasta dishes and is always there. He really try to please everyone. A lot of families frequent this restaurant , I see them order pizzas but I like the soups, salads and pastas they make. I have dined here for many years and I will continue to eat here. It is convenient for me, easy on the pocketbook, have a frequent diner program (card). and nothing is perfect but I have always cleaned my plate !

1  Thank edmn911