“great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2015

this is our go to restaurant! it has a vast menu and never disappoints. you can order anything from salad and pizza to a great pasta entrée.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

I keep trying to like Bella Cucina, but they are making it too hard.

This past visit, and most likely the last, was terrible. I ordered a capuccino, which was served on an espresso cup. When I asked why it was so small, the server snapped that it's the way she always does it. That doesn't make it right. I've been there before and received appropriate-sized capuccinos.

When I asked if they had a gluten-free menu, I was told no, but I was welcome to bring in my own gluten-free noodles and the cook will make them for me. Ummm...ok, or I could just go to a place that has them.

Besides the server being crabby, none of the dishes were to-go box worthy. No one seemed happy with their food.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

brought the family and had a good dinner, nice people and good servings. Service was a little off but nothing terrible. Bathroom was a little dirty, however I would go again.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We have eating here several times. It is not a very large restaurant but that adds to the charm and keeps the noise down. It's a nice place to meet friends and visit. Excellent food and attentive service. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

My friends and I had a great lunch at Bella Cucina. The menu has something for everyone, and everything is fresh & well-prepared. Taking left-overs home just adds to the enjoyment!