“Closing February 27, 2016”
Review of Bella Cucina - CLOSED

Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Sadly, this restaurant closed February 27, 2016. It had a 10+ year run doing great Italian fare in a homey environment. It will be missed, but wishing the proprietors a great retirement.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Bella Cucina is an amazing restaurant serving up Italian specialty dishes and usual favorites. Every time I've been there, I've been greeted by the chef and owner who checks to be sure we are satisfied with his creations. They serve wine, have great lunch specials, and the best tiramisu around.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

this is our go to restaurant! it has a vast menu and never disappoints. you can order anything from salad and pizza to a great pasta entrée.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

I keep trying to like Bella Cucina, but they are making it too hard.

This past visit, and most likely the last, was terrible. I ordered a capuccino, which was served on an espresso cup. When I asked why it was so small, the server snapped that it's the way she always does it. That doesn't make it right. I've been there before and received appropriate-sized capuccinos.

When I asked if they had a gluten-free menu, I was told no, but I was welcome to bring in my own gluten-free noodles and the cook will make them for me. Ummm...ok, or I could just go to a place that has them.

Besides the server being crabby, none of the dishes were to-go box worthy. No one seemed happy with their food.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

brought the family and had a good dinner, nice people and good servings. Service was a little off but nothing terrible. Bathroom was a little dirty, however I would go again.