“Not all that”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This place was a mad house. The staff was working very hard to keep up and keep folks happy but they had their hands full. The wait staff was slow and forgetful when it came to drink orders and food orders.
It’s decor as r
As the name implies its decor is a rainforest complete with the sounds of the jungle and mechanical animals as well. But the place was loud with people and children and with the sounds of the jungle as well and on top of that the had Top 40 music blaring ??
Why in heavens name would you play music ......

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I chose to eat here as we were in town visiting the Mayo Clinic and MOA. The atmosphere was fun with the show going off every thirty minutes or so, and the food is respectfully good. Kids just love this place, and it really is a fun environment.

Thank you Mary for the incredible gesture and kind act - we will certainly pay it forward, and pray for you and your sister.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went on a girls shopping weekend and had dinner. Excellent food great service yummy drinks. Gift shop was smaller than most I've been too but great treat

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Tremendous entertainment for children dining. Food is good but overpriced. Do not order the vegetable flatbread. Totino's pizza is about the same quality. My wife ordered the grilled Spicy Korean Stir Fry. Great Sauce. Unfortunately the chicken was breaded and deep fried. The manager made sure she had the right kind of chicken and served the correct type of chicken. Son's burger and daughter-in-n law's shrimp/steak combo was very good. Great service for the amount of customers. We will be back for the volcano cake.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

It wasn't really busy, food and service was just ok. Nothing to write home about. I was expecting more as I grew up near the rainforest cafe in Costa Mesa California in south coast plaza and the food and service there are always excellent to outstanding. I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and was basically ignored by the server. She was annoyed I asked to move tables where I could see what I was eating and I had to ask the bartender for steak sauce and return it to him when I was done! So not impressed and actually highly disappointed in this location all together! I don't recommend it!