“Different Dining Experience”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Rainforest Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 242 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 had lunch here. We had a reservation and we were seated and then attended to quickly. We had a great spot near what is coincidentally our youngest’s favourite animal but I think any table would be fun to sit at.

Food and drinks arrived quickly, but we were never offered any refills until a buser came to clear the table. Food itself was decent. Kids portions were good. I had an appetizer that was an entree size portion. My husband’s portion was less than expected given the price.

Overall, a unique experience that our children enjoyed.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We came for my son’s birthday and I won’t be back. The greeters weren’t friendly at all. We waited at our table for an hour to get our food and it wasn’t even busy. We almost left. My boys left food on their plate which is unusual for them. Our waiter didn’t check on us very much .

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This place was a mad house. The staff was working very hard to keep up and keep folks happy but they had their hands full. The wait staff was slow and forgetful when it came to drink orders and food orders.
It’s decor as r
As the name implies its decor is a rainforest complete with the sounds of the jungle and mechanical animals as well. But the place was loud with people and children and with the sounds of the jungle as well and on top of that the had Top 40 music blaring ??
Why in heavens name would you play music ......

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I chose to eat here as we were in town visiting the Mayo Clinic and MOA. The atmosphere was fun with the show going off every thirty minutes or so, and the food is respectfully good. Kids just love this place, and it really is a fun environment.

Thank you Mary for the incredible gesture and kind act - we will certainly pay it forward, and pray for you and your sister.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went on a girls shopping weekend and had dinner. Excellent food great service yummy drinks. Gift shop was smaller than most I've been too but great treat