“As always - excellent”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #57 of 227 Restaurants in Bloomington
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Lovely tasty fast food. I had my usual - orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp and half rice/half noodles. Good portion sizes and good value. I even got to buy a bottle of orange sauce to bring home!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

A welcome sight after walking around and building an appetite. Decent food and consistent with other locations.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Great place to grab a quick bite to eat. Reasonable price and lots of food to choose from. Really tasted good after walking miles around the mall.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We grabbed a quick lunch when stopping off at the Mall of America and were happy to find a familiar spot in the food court on the 3rd floor. Their orange chicken and broccoli/beef entrees are delicious.Mainly though we just enjoy sitting and looking over the large atrium at the Mall and watching everyone on the rides.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I wasn't as thrilled as i usually am going here...not my favorite Chinese restaurants anymore...i have a Happy Panda restaurant in my town that is 100xs better tasting food..overall decent food.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!