“Tiger sushi ”

Ranked #53 of 226 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for a very healthy, tasty, quick lunch. Came on a Sunday afternoon. Fabulous udon soup, miso soup, and Number 10 roll. My daughter was crazy about the enchanted evening tea !! Will be back. Good service too !

There are newer reviews for Tiger Sushi

Reviewed 31 January 2017

we have been going here since before they moved to the current location. It's good just not great. But if you are going to the Mall it's nice to have this option for dinner.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

A friend and I walk the mall in the winter and then treat ourselves to lunch at Tiger Sushi. BamBam rolls. Philly rolls. BEverly Hills and Caterpillar are amongst our faves. And yesterday we were treated to a dessert...pineapple and fried banana with a beautifully carved orange. We are never disappointed with the food or the service. Right outside of Nordstroms on the lower level.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Although the staff seemed quite overwhelmed the sushi was amazing. Scorpion roll was the best will go back again

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Tiger sushi is by far one of my favorite places to go for scallop purses or a scorpion roll. However, despite their open time listed as 11 am, don't bother showing up then expecting to eat. On more then 1 occasion I've been waiting for the doors to open past 11. This particular review is being composed just outside of the establishment as I sit hungry and they finish getting ready to open. Current time.... 1120.
While I do as a chef of many years value a good eat at a decent price, I must say reliability and consistency are of the utmost importance. Consistency of food quality here is never a concern, yet reliability seems to be.