“Very good”

Kimson Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 226 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 December 2016

My favorite Vietnamese restaurant ever is Bona at the University of Minnesota. Kimson's food is the closest to Bona that I have ever found. Great Eggrolls and rice noodle salads. They also have decent Pho. If you don't want to drive to the U this is defiantly a great option.

There are newer reviews for Kimson Vietnamese Cuisine

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

First Vietnamese restaurant experience. I loved it and will return. Very reasonable priced dinner and great flavors. Staff was very helpful to answer my first visit questions.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Wife and I had chicken with vegetable and sweet and sour pork main dishes which tasted very good and was adequate in quantity to serve us another meal via carry out boxes for the next day. In our case, we also were able to capitalize on a discount coupon (metro dining card) for $7.00 off. We notice that a great number of customers are of Asian descent which speaks well for the menu. A great many of the customers ordered large bowls of Vietnamese soups. Based on our past experience, the seafood soup has calamari and other tasty ingredients, and prices ranged from about $7.00 to $11.00 on the menu. Waitress was friendly and helpful. Carry out is available. A buffet is offered Monday through Friday.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Been there several times. Their pho used to suck a little but they may have a new chef or something. Their food has improved a lot. A lot of their dishes look good and what I ate there I like to be a 4 star but service is not a priority there. Even their Bun Xeo is good. I'll go again but I'll always know I go there for the food.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday night after a day's visit at Mall of America.Food was very good but the staff looks tired. Looks like the restaurant is family owned and staffed by themselves. They all look tired and lack smiles on their faces. They do not appear to be accommodating to their customers. We came all the way from Chicago to see Mall of America, then we craved for an Asian food specifically forPho, so we came here after searching from Travelocity. Food was great anyways!