1,410 results
All reviews corner bar the manager's reception made to order breakfast light rail living room free breakfast rooms are large free shuttle hot tub shuttle service parking lot yogurt popcorn airport mall moa upgrades
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We booked two rooms for our stay. One of the rooms was given to us without maid service, the bedspread was dirty and had someone else's hair on it, and the bathroom needed work. We asked for the bedding to be changed.

The hotel sent one gentleman up, he got halfway through the change and discovered he had the wrong size bedspread. Another guy showed up named Heshmel. The two of them took 30 minutes to change sheets arguing with each other the entire time. Then Heshmel started arguing with me, telling me I should have changed rooms (we didn't because our kids were in the second room close by). I called Hilton's customer service. While talking to them, Heshmel continued to tell my wife that he is maintenance, not housekeeping, and this was "womens work". He was very upset he was asked to help in this manner.

I called back Hilton's customer service. They said a manager from the hotel would contact me. While on this call, Heshmel and his friend broke a lamp while changing the bedding, sending shards of glass everywhere. Then cleaned up the carpet with a broom and dustpan. He made it very clear he would not replace the lamp he broke.

At this point, we did switch rooms, because the need to be near my kids were outweighed by the need not to step on broken glass getting out of bed.

The hotel manager never contacted us. When we checked out, we asked her name (Katie Ward). I received an email from Hilton asking if our problem was resolved, I said the manager never called us to discuss. In response, I got a response from Hilton saying "After reviewing your file, I see the hotel has been in contact with you and has processed a refund for one night stay in the amount of 107.00 USD".

The front desk processed the refund, but Ms. Ward didn't care enough to discuss our concerns.

Room tip: Stay away from the train line and highway
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Being remodeled. Everything is under construction. Services are curtailed. Dirt in many location. Experience typical of Embassy just not there. Reception/Breakfast moved. Restaurant slimmed down. It just doesn't feel like a Embassy hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Every employee I ran into was very friendly and accommodating. Looking forward to the updated lobby and atrium. We come to this hotel 2 to 3 times a year just to get away, really enjoy the managers reception and the breakfast in the morning. Will definitely be back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Not up to par with a normal embassy suites. Do not stay here. Furniture had multiple dings and stains, cold water for showers. Only thing that was as advertised was the free parking (why I gave it 2/5). Don't even get me started about the nightmare of a "free" shuttle to MOA. That was a serious joke. Save your time and money and just stay else where.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last decade. This time I stayed during a layover between flights. I called for the shuttle but it didn’t arrive. I called again and was told the driver couldn’t operate the airport gate and they would try again. I called again when it still didn’t arrive and was told to take a cab. Upon my arrival in the wee hours of the morning on Jan 2 for my reservation that began on Jan 1, I was first told that I arrived too early and that’s why there was no shuttle. Huh? How does a 24 hour airport shuttle work then? Then, I find the hotel is currently under renovation and should not be open. From the description on the website I thought the pool was closed not that there is a major renovation. The entire lobby is a mess and breakfast is stuffed in a side room. After getting to my room, I was awakened early by construction noise. Upon checking out, I was offered reimbursement for the cab fee and told that one of their shuttle drivers had quit. Complete horror show. Don’t go there!

• Trip type: Travelled solo