US$233
Priceline
US$147
US$144
1,592 results
All reviewsthe executive loungewildlife refugeshuttle servicepaul airportfront desk stafflight railfree shuttlepark flyevery houran early flightvery nice hoteltwin citiesroom was clean and comfortablefitness centermallmoatubs
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This hotel does not have the best location for MoA traffic, but it is wonderful for it's views of the Minnesota River and MSP Airport. As a Gold member, I asked for any available upgrade to the 12th floor (Executive floor/lounge), and was provided a King accessible room looking over the Wildlife preserve. The lounge no longer serves alcohol, but breakfast was solid with real eggs, bacon, fruit and oatmeal. It was well stocked with non-alcoholic drinks and water, and coffee at all hours (and it was clean). The lobby is going under, or has recently gone under renovation, and they are currently sprucing up the pool area. All of the staff are very friendly and seem to be making a conscience effort to improve the experience of the guests. We had a lunch catered, along with breakfast 2 days, the catering was very well done and the food was very good. Prices are very reasonable, but it seems this hotel has needed some updating for a while, which I think has led to the favorable pricing. Both this Hilton and the neighboring Embassy were in much need of updating, I think they both are getting attention. The bar is nice and was well attended both nights I stayed. I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you haven't stayed here in a while. The front desk can be difficult to get ahold of if you are waiting on a shuttle or such, but folks were very friendly. I'm really impressed with how quiet my room and the entire hotel was relative to proximity to MSP, I did not hear one plane takeoff or land. On a final note, the 2nd floor mens bathroom was terribly cold, I think the ventilation was not working properly, seems like it was an inlet instead of an outlet for air.

Room Tip: Request upgrade to 12th floor (executive lounge floor)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
mspgm, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel on January 9th we are certainly blessed with a great location and wonderful staff. the views get better and better with each changing season so come back soon to see whats next!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We had a terrible stay here in 2016, but stayed again because the price was just too good to pass up and were pleasantly surprised - the hotel has improved over our last stay.

Everything in our room worked as it should. Everything was neat and clean. We really had no problems. We were disappointed that there were no hot drinks in the executive lounge - everything seemed to be out of order.

I'm happy to see this place improve. It is very convenient with plenty of parking and the airport shuttle runs until midnight - later than any other Hilton property in the area. That fits our frequent travel to MSP.

Special mention of the blonde lady at the front desk late in the evening on 12/26. She was polite, efficient, and just great at her job. She has us checked in, filled us in on everything we needed to know about the hotel, including breakfast location/time/free cost for us as diamond members. Excellent! Thank you so much!

We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
mspgm, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for the review of our Hotel on January 6th we are very glad to hear that you chose to give us another opportunity and we showed improvement over your last visit. we are working hard every day to improve the experiences our guests have and will continue to do so.

We look forward to you coming back soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed drinks at the bar and the Starbucks kiosk inside was a great plus. No issues with parking. Room was nothing special but thoroughly clean. We will book this hotel again for family visiting from out of state

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
mspgm, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hope you can stay longer next time!

Thank you for the great feedback.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I was stranded in Minneapolis overnight on Christmas eve. The staff was super nice, hotel was clean, dinner was great and the Mall of American was only a few minutes away with a free shuttle from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great feedback we hope you can join us again soon under better circumstances.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I always booked our family at the Hilton. On our most recent stay, when trying to purchase the room upgrade for access to the concierge room, I was told it's only for Diamond Members now (I'm only Silver). Well that stinks! I used the option to pay a little extra for that and was not made aware of that being taken away prior to my stay. I will consider other hotels now that that option is gone for my work and family travels.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Carrie G

We are very sorry that this was not communicated to this guest and work very hard to make these situations right.