US$199
US$129
US$119
US$121
US$84
All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicerestaurant staffnice poolbusiness traveltwin citieswould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tubfitness centerlight raildouglassaidriverairportmallihgelevator
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I always stay at this location when in town for business. The rooms are exactly what I need and the walk in shower is nice compared to the typical bath tub.

Breakfast was especially nice during this visit given the service provided by Valorie. She was a pure joy taking care of me and a coworker each of the 3 days we were in town.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear CTed42:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Hotel Bloomington. I am happy to read that you are a returning guest and that you location and rooms are perfect for your needs. Additionally, I am pleased that you enjoy your dining experience in the North Restaurant. I will be sure to share your review with Valorie and the entire team.

I appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

3rd visit to this hotel and once again it was just right. The beds were great the room was not bad. I used the gym it was a bit warm upon arrival but had the right equipment. The hotel had a very good spread in the buffet it’s not free but was also really good. I definitely would recommend this hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear snipes91:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to use the amenities of the hotel. I will review your comment about the warm temperature in the work out room with our engineer. I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel and I will share your comments with all of our team members.

I hope your travels bring you back to the area and I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Excellent service, staff, and very safe place to stay, front desk and staff was exceptionally nice and friendly for a business traveler just before the holidays. Note that they were under construction a bit, but took pains to accommodate everyone. Ice machine is by elevator, so rooms with 2 and 1 at the end will be next to elevator and ice. Loved the small spa samples for restful sleep - nice touch.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms with end numbers > 10 are quieter. Standard of 3 bath towels for a king may be not enough for 2 people.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear onevoiceonevote:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was exceptionally nice and friendly. We strive to provide comfortable accommodations and outstanding service. I will be sure to share your review with all of our team members.

We wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I can't remember a time that I have had a bad meal nor a bad wait staff experience. I have been back to the crown 4 times this year, and the following people have taken the time to make my dining experience excellent whether or not it is in the morning or at night. These people make me feel like I'm at home. They are:
Val, Vicki p, Vicky b, Ashlea, Lexi, Gwen the chief, roger the cook, Jerry, Miguel, Padro, Marino, Candy the cook. Please pass this along to crown plaza management. I have never stay anywhere over the last 10 years.

2  Thank lam h
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear lam h:
First, thank you for staying with us for so many years and for continued patronage to the Crowne Plaza and the North Restaurant. I am delighted to read that you know our team members by name. They will be happy to read your review and the kind words that you wrote. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel.

Please know, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This was my first time at this property. Stayed one night and the 6th floor facing south (towards the Hampton Inn). I was able to get a good price booking online. There are a lot of options in the area for lodging but I was happy with the Crowne Plaza. The staff was very attentive and communication was good. I had no issues.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Scott G:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Additionally, I am happy to read that you enjoyed the interaction wit our team members.

I hope that your travel brings you back to the area in the future and we look forward to serving you again.