“Zeewonderful Culvers”

Culver's of Baxter
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Always good food at Culvers. Great menu. Hot food. A bit pricey for families in my view. Not a fast food type chain so if you are looking for a "McDonalds like" restaurant, not a place to go.
Has usually events to help schools by giving them a % of the profits on a night set up for them. Good outreach.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

The Cod sandwich was a NICE size portion on a couple previous visits. Now it seems it is about HALF the size it used to be at the SAME price! Will NEVER order it again...WE felt cheated!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Culver's overall is good, at least as far as fast-food goes. I'm bothering to review because I was very impressed with this particular location. Everyone was exceptionally friendly. I was just passing through for work but if I lived there I'd definitely be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

If you eat at one Culvers you can guess what the next one will be like. Always a good value and good service . I am so proud of Culvers. For there employing. The challenged and the way their other employees work with these people. It is a culture I will continue to consume my food at a company like this be proud. Culvers .

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Good food delivered to your table by a staff that is very helpful. This Culvers location is one of only a few fast food locations on the west side of the Brainerd/Baxter area so it is always busy. I like the idea of fast food that arrives at my table hot.