“Comfort Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018

A blast from the past, this is the diner you knew as a kid (if you are 50 years or older). I had their pot pie for the first time and it was delicious; the crust was tender and flaky. Their burgers are not too huge and their fries are delicious. Lots of different flavors of pies! Our waitress was very helpful as I ordered some food to go for hubby and son.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

If you loved Bridgemans and good old fashioned food, you will love this place. Food is homemade and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

From time to time we will eat lunch hear when in the area.
I Love the pot pies and usually that is my choice. I tried the beef shepherd's pie and was delicious. Had This with a chocolate malt and was full for two days.
Great old fashioned food, would definitely recommend

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Very good burgers and malts and pies. Cool atmosphere. Waitresses dressed in poodle skirts. Old toys etc, to reminisce about. Good food at a fair price.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Ordered a chocolate malt first-very good!
Onion rings were good as was the ham/split pea soup.
For the main course we each ordered the Hot Roast Beef Sandwich special. We were both disappointed in the runny mashed potatoes. Wouldn't order their mashed potatoes again.
Bread was also a bit bland.