“Tasty”

Hot wok
Ranked #18 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

First visit to the Wok. It was very good. The fried rice was perfect and the sesame chicken was excellent. .

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I love Chinese food and I like coming here. But I wish they would prepare their offerings like I was living in China. It's a bit too Americanized. To their defense, I think that they have to do this for folks who don't understand true Chinese cuisine. They have a nice place with good service. I just wish the offerings were prepared in a more authentic Chinese fashion.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We've been here several times and have enjoyed their combo plates. For dessert we try to get the sugar buns when they have them and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Fresh made to order. Two of us shared a couple appetizers and one small main dish. Very good, not fancy.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Hot Wok is very good most of the time, however it is quite inconsistent. Sometimes very flavorful and fresh, other times not so much. This being said, still the best for Chinese here in Buffalo.

Been to Hot wok? Share your experiences!