“Good Coffee, That's All”
Review of Dunn Bros Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunn Bros Coffee
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 26 April 2015

While visiting Buffalo, we wanted a good cup of coffee and something simple for breakfast, so we decided to try Dunn Bros Coffee. The staff was polite, the coffee was good, but we were not impressed by our fare: my scone tasted like a day-old option, bland, dry, and my spouse's choice of a burrito was laced with a Cajun-tasting ingredient. He said it would have been nice to include a "spicy/hot" mention on the description. I'm giving it 4 stars for the coffee, but taking away one star for the mediocre food. Sorry, Dunn Bros.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

It might not be the best coffee place in Buffalo, but I would put it in the top three!!! good atmosphere and a great cup of joe!