“Not Too Bad”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #25 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 6 September 2015

I found the menu confusing, it wasn't really displayed very well with all the choices. Once I found what I was looking for with the help of the cashier, I got my food very quickly. The restaurant seemed a little rundown to me, could use some sprucing up but otherwise food was good Taco John's food.

There are newer reviews for Taco John's

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I wouldn't ordinarily bother to comment on sub-par fast food at a randomly selected franchise but the tacos we rercently got at this Taco John contained little more than lettuce, and not a lot of lettuce at that. Hadn't we gotten them via the drive-through, I would've brought them back to the counter to ask for at least a tablespoon of beef and at least enough shredded cheese to taste. Several years ago I went to a Taco John's in Eden Prairie anytime we were out that way because it was consistently very good, way above the fast food average. I know that franchise quality varies by location and management, but this Taco John's in Buffalo doesn't merely lower the bar a bit, it throws the bar away. The quick service was a mixed blessing.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

They will always take the oles out and put in extra extra hot green sauce...I love tacos! The drive up window needs to be fixed but the food is really good.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Weekday early evening meal with grandchildren. The food was not that great and the staff was lacking. Our food was delivered to our table with a toss of the tray. It was apparent that the staff was more interested in hanging with their friends that were hanging out at Taco John. At one point the friends were sitting on the front counter with the staff on the other side just talking away. If I were the owner/management this is not the behavior it would expect from my employees. Will not return.